This year the test will be held on FIU Maidique Campus on December 4 Sunday. The registration is open now and you must act before Nov 9 if you are interested. The instructions for online registration are as follows:
- Go to www.chinesetesting.cn
- Click "test registration" among one of the tabs.
- Pick the level you wish to enter for on the left-hand side.
- Click "Register now".
- Create an account by clicking "new user".
- After creating your account, you can go back to "test registration" and enter for the right level.
- Please send Prof Li Ma (email@example.com) a quick email to let her know you have registered and also the level you want to be in, so she can check on her end to see if everything went through okay.
- Deliver or mail a check to Prof Li Ma at the following address so that she has it by Nov 9:
Prof. Li Ma
FIU Maidique Campus DM 486C
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199
The fees are as follows:
- HSK Level 1: $20 (recommended for students taking Chinese 1 or 2)
- Level 2: $30 (recommended for students taking Chinese 3)
- Level 3: $40 (recommended for students taking Chinese 4)
- Level 4: $50 (recommended for more advanced students)
- Level 5: $60
- Level 6: $70
You may email Prof Li Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her at 305-348-6909 at any time if you have any questions.