- 4th LACC Affiliated Faculty Colloquium: Politics, Law, Culture, Media and Business in Contemporary
4th LACC Affiliated Faculty Colloquium: Politics, Law, Culture, Media and Business in Contemporary
|Venue:||FIU Modesto A. Maidique Campus, MARC Pavilion|
Paulo Cotta holds a doctoral degree in Economics from the Universitat Hohenheim in Germany. His research areas include market intelligence, strategy and internationalization of companies. Dr. Cotta has 18 years of management experience in companies such as Bosch, Porche, Minolta, Lider Aviation, Total Linhas Aéreas and Precasa Constructions.
Keynote address followed by inter disciplinary sessions featuring LACC affiliated faculty and scholars:
- Anna Maria Bidegain, Professor, Religious Studies
- Simone de Lemos, MA candidate, Modern Languages
- Cristina Eguizabel, Director, LACC
- Nicola Gavioli, Assistant Professor, Modern Languages
- Manuel Gomez, Associate Professor, Law
- William Newburry, Associate Professor, Business
- Raul Reis, Dean, Journalism and Mass Communication
- Victor Uribe, Professor, History
Please click here for flyer.
Co-Sponsored by the Department of Modern Languages and the Brazilian Culture Club at FIU.
Event is free and open to the Public.
For additional information and to RSVP call (305) 348-2894